VCG is looking for an expert Cerner PowerChart Ambulatory Analyst to play an integral part within the IT Department. This will involve assisting in a variety of IT functions, including working with end users on application development to meet their needs, and special projects.
* Serve as Cerner Analyst for PowerChart implementation providing system optimization, testing, validation, and development of education for end users
* Complete Cerner PowerChart build including PowerNote, PowerForm, PowerPlan, ESH, and Dynamic Docs
* Design, Build, Maintenance, and support for Cerner Message Center
* Provide knowledge and understanding of DCWs, maintenance, and Discern rules writing for specific Cerner Solution
* Work closely with Physicians and deploy system to Physician practices
* Collaborate with Clinical Analysts on current and future state workflows and project documentation
* Facilitate gap analysis and process redesign workshops
* Complete general system troubleshooting
Start Date: ASAP
Length: 6 months to start
Hours: 40 hours/week
Vector Consulting Group, Inc. is a nationally recognized leader in Healthcare IT Staffing and Consulting Services. VCG provides healthcare organizations the expertise needed to attain strategic initiatives in Information Technology, while establishing long-term relationships through accountability, respect and integrity.
VCG offers extremely competitive rates for both and employees and contractors including the following full fortune 500 benefits for our employees: 401k retirement with company match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance. VCG also offers a bonus and referral program for those who are interested.