Cerner Scheduling Expert
Kansas City, MO Posted: 8/30/2022
VCG is looking for a Cerner Scheduling Expert to be responsible for supporting efforts related to design, build, implementation, training, evaluation, testing, maintenance and support of support of Cerner Millennium Win32 Scheduling applications. Establishes and maintains relationships at the appropriate level between Hospital and Clients, in order to provide appropriate escalation of issues and solution benefits. The Patient Scheduling Applicant Analyst duties include, but are not limited to:
- Gathering build data and workflow requirements for clinic-specific Cerner Scheduling build
- Design of clinic build and creation of Data Collection Workbooks (DCW's).
- Update and maintain clinic-specific DCWs.
- Build using Cerner Millenium Sched Tools
- Workflow analysis
- Provide Go-live Support
- Sustainment as each site goes live
Start Date: ASAP
Length: 6 months to start
Hours: Full Time
Vector Consulting Group, Inc. is a nationally recognized leader in Healthcare IT Staffing and Consulting Services. VCG provides healthcare organizations the expertise needed to attain strategic initiatives in Information Technology, while establishing long-term relationships through accountability, respect and integrity.
VCG offers extremely competitive rates for both and employees and contractors including the following full fortune 500 benefits for our employees: 401k retirement with company match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance. VCG also offers a bonus and referral program for those who are interested.
- Candidates must have a thorough understanding of scheduling procedures and related systems.
- Ideal candidates will have a strong knowledge of both front and back-end Cerner Millenium Win32 Scheduling Appointment Book and Scheduling Tools modules
- Understanding of PM Office, Bedrock an asset
- Understanding of CCL an asset
- Cerner Millennium implementation experience in Scheduling systems an asset.
Already have an account? Log in here