Cerner Scheduling Expert
Kansas City, MO Posted: 8/25/2022
VCG is looking for a Cerner Scheduling expert in the with Ambulatory and Acute venue experience who will be responsible for supporting efforts related to production support including design, build, implementation, testing and maintenance of the Cerner system.
The Cerner Scheduling role includes:
- Build support and optimization in production domains
- Build and validate builds in various domains
- Manage change control
- Problem solves and addresses production issues
Start Date: ASAP
Length: 6 months to start
Hours: 40 hrs/week
Vector Consulting Group, Inc. is a nationally recognized leader in Healthcare IT Staffing and Consulting Services. VCG provides healthcare organizations the expertise needed to attain strategic initiatives in Information Technology, while establishing long-term relationships through accountability, respect and integrity.
VCG offers extremely competitive rates for both and employees and contractors including the following full fortune 500 benefits for our employees: 401k retirement with company match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance. VCG also offers a bonus and referral program for those who are interested.
- Candidate must have a thorough understanding of Ambulatory and Acute workflows.
- Candidate must have a strong knowledge of both front and back end Cerner systems.
- Candidate must have solid Cerner Scheduling build, testing and implementation experiences (more than 8 years)
- Accustomed to monitoring change control and working ticket requests from end users.
Already have an account? Log in here