VCG is looking for an expert Cerner PathNet GenLab design and build expert to conduct the following:
* Consult with clients on current workflows and configuration, upgrade implications, system changes and enhancements and ongoing system maintenance
* Complete client-specific design, configuration and troubleshooting within appropriate tools
* Complete full solution build with accountability for build quality score and follow up actions
* Develop and execute test plan and test script execution and note changes in end user functionality
* Review new defects, write steps to test, outline information for change requests and notify clients
* Identify and escalate issues to solution and engagement leadership
* Leverage internal and external resources to deliver problem identification and resolution
* Provide Cerner PathNet application support and general laboratory build for system conversion.
* Responsible for providing ongoing implementation support of Cerner PathNet solution at an advanced level.
Start Date: ASAP
Length: 6 months to start
Hours: 40 hours/week
Vector Consulting Group, Inc. is a nationally recognized leader in Healthcare IT Staffing and Consulting Services. VCG provides healthcare organizations the expertise needed to attain strategic initiatives in Information Technology, while establishing long-term relationships through accountability, respect and integrity.
VCG offers extremely competitive rates for both and employees and contractors including the following full fortune 500 benefits for our employees: 401k retirement with company match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance. VCG also offers a bonus and referral program for those who are interested.