Cerner Scheduling Expert
Kansas City, MO Posted: 6/13/2022
VCG is looking for a Cerner Scheduling Expert to be responsible for supporting efforts related to design, build, implementation, training, evaluation, testing, maintenance and support of support of Cerner Millennium Win32 Scheduling applications. Establishes and maintains relationships at the appropriate level between Hospital and Clients, in order to provide appropriate escalation of issues and solution benefits. The CST Patient Scheduling Applicant Analyst duties include, but are not limited to:
- Gathering build data and workflow requirements for clinic-specific Cerner Scheduling build
- Creation and maintenance of Data Collection Workbooks (DCW's)
- Design of clinic build Build using Cerner Millennium Scheduling Tools
- Documenting changes in user processes, assisting with business process re-design
- Developing recommendations related to new applications and processes
- Assisting in developing detailed work plans for application release and implementation schedules
- Assisting in creation of Learning Materials
- System Testing and Script Writing
- Troubleshooting system issue
- Providing Go-live support
Start Date: ASAP
Length: 7 months to start
Hours: Full Time
Vector Consulting Group, Inc. is a nationally recognized leader in Healthcare IT Staffing and Consulting Services. VCG provides healthcare organizations the expertise needed to attain strategic initiatives in Information Technology, while establishing long-term relationships through accountability, respect and integrity.
VCG offers extremely competitive rates for both and employees and contractors including the following full fortune 500 benefits for our employees: 401k retirement with company match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance. VCG also offers a bonus and referral program for those who are interested.
- Candidates must have a proficient understanding of scheduling procedures and related systems.
- Preferred experience with implementing Cerner Millennium Scheduling in a complex Ambulatory
- Ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of both front and back-end Cerner Millennium Win32
- Scheduling Appointment Book and Scheduling Tools modules
- Experience troubleshooting issues in Cerner, including a high level understanding of the Cerner data model and architecture.
- Experience in workflow analysis and future state design; previous project life cycle experience preferred
- Understanding of PM Office, Bedrock an asset
- Understanding of CCL an asset
- Canadian Healthcare experience / knowledge an asset
Already have an account? Log in here