Start Date: ASAP
• Lead consultant on the project
• Must have build experience
• Must have experience being the lead on a project from start to finish on an implementation
• Demonstrates advanced Acute Physician workflow (Documentation, CPOE, Rounds, Admission, Transfer, Discharge Meds Rec, etc.) and solution knowledge, in accordance with Cerner standards.
• Drives the development of future state workflows leveraging Cerner's standards
• Owns and creates positive experience of client counterparts throughout engagement.
• Educates the client on design recommendations and configuration tasks to ensure their understanding and knowledge of maintaining acute workflows and content long term.
• Provides implementation process leadership for client work groups.
• Consults with client service line/department project teams (lab, radiology, Pharmacy) to gain agreement on the client's desired value objective opportunities.
• Develops client associate domain expertise (clinical, revenue and operational) and consulting skills in working with their providers and end users.
• Consults around Key Performance Indicators for the Acute venue.
Must be able to lead design sessions in front of small to large groups at client sites