Descripción de oficio
Cerner Ambulatory Design & Build Analyst
Kansas City, MO Al corriente: 5/19/2022
VCG is looking for a Cerner Ambulatory application/configuration analyst to analyze and document gaps between business requirements and relevant Cerner Module (software) features and functions. Working collaboratively with a variety of internal and external users, the Cerner application/configuration analyst develops detailed clinical specifications to determine system requirements and user readiness initiatives; participates in software analysis, tailoring and testing; develops and validates the specification documentation; and actively participates as a resource in committees as required. The Cerner application/configuration analyst utilizes both clinical knowledge and strong technical computer skills to support the development/modification, successful implementation, ongoing support and maintenance of the designated clinical Cerner Module(s) of their Design Team.
Duties include, but not limit to:
- leads and/or conducts exercises to gather detailed business requirements
- develops detailed application specifications
- validates specification documentation
- leads and/or participates in feasibility studies
- Configuring and building using the Cerner build tools
- conducts application analysis, including (as required) system performance, capacity plans, system interfaces, data conversion routines, acceptance criteria, gap analysis, risks, opportunities
- documents changes in user processes, assists with business process redesign
- develops recommendations related to new applications and processes
- provides input into development of policies and procedures
- develops detailed work plans for application release and implementation schedules
- liaises with security/privacy coordinators to ensure compliance
- System testing and script writing
- Training material development
- User training / education to provide support
- Troubleshooting system issues
Start Date: ASAP
Length: 6 months to start
Hours: Full Time
Vector Consulting Group, Inc. is a nationally recognized leader in Healthcare IT Staffing and Consulting Services. VCG provides healthcare organizations the expertise needed to attain strategic initiatives in Information Technology, while establishing long-term relationships through accountability, respect and integrity.
VCG offers extremely competitive rates for both and employees and contractors including the following full fortune 500 benefits for our employees: 401k retirement with company match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance. VCG also offers a bonus and referral program for those who are interested.
- Proficient and knowledgeable at building and maintaining Cerner Millennium suite of applications – Ambulatory preferred
- Preferred experience with implementing Cerner Millennium in a complex Ambulatory Information Systems environment
- Experience troubleshooting issues in Cerner, including a high level understanding of the Cerner data model and architecture.
- Strong understanding and/or training in the following Cerner Millennium configuration: PowerChart, Message Centre, Orders to Scheduling (Follow Up/Referral To), Codesets, UltraGrids, Tracking Shell, Positions, Data Collection Workbook, MPages, Dynamic Worklist, Ambulatory Organizer and iView
- Previous Cerner training in an asset
- Clinical background preferred
- Experience in workflow analysis and future state design; previous project life cycle experience preferred
- Canadian Healthcare experience / knowledge is preferred