Cerner Scheduling Expert
Kansas City, MO Posted: 4/28/2022
VCG is looking for a Cerner Scheduling Expert who will be responsible for supporting efforts related to the design, build, implementation, training, evaluation, testing, maintenance and support of Cerner Millennium suite as it relates to the complex acute care information systems environment. Responsibilities include:
Support the training and completion of sustainment/support work on the project. The ability to mentor/train junior staff is essential in this role and the contractor should be a skilled Cerner builder with the patients to train junior staff with only basic Cerner training. Consultant will also be required to report on the progress of the new staff achievement of their learning objectives. Consultants may be asked to perform Cerner build for the project while project staff train and onboard new staff.
Start Date: ASAP
Length: 6 months to start
Hours: Part Time (20 hrs/week)
Vector Consulting Group, Inc. is a nationally recognized leader in Healthcare IT Staffing and Consulting Services. VCG provides healthcare organizations the expertise needed to attain strategic initiatives in Information Technology, while establishing long-term relationships through accountability, respect and integrity.
VCG offers extremely competitive rates for both and employees and contractors including the following full fortune 500 benefits for our employees: 401k retirement with company match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance. VCG also offers a bonus and referral program for those who are interested.
- Proficient and knowledgeable at building and maintaining Cerner Scheduling suite of applications
- Preferred experience with implementing Cerner Millennium Scheduling in a complex Acute Care Information Systems environment specific to Medical/Surgical, Renal, Pediatric, Neonatal, Mental Health, Allied Health, Critical Care, Cardiology, Long Term Care, Palliative/Hospice, and Transplantation
- Experience troubleshooting issues in Cerner, including a high level understanding of the Cerner data model and architecture.
- Must provide mentorship and training to less experienced team members to fill in knowledge gaps related to the design and build of business requirements using Cerner Millennium applications
- Ability to complete project tasks and assignments on time is required
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills
Already have an account? Log in here