Cerner PathNet GenLab Expert
Kansas City, MO Posted: 4/19/2022
VCG is looking for an expert Cerner PathNet GenLab design and build expert to drive workflow conversations with the client and assesses pain points within the laboratory. The consultant prepares data collection for delivery to the client, as well as reviews each tab with the client for a clean end product. The consultant orchestrates the build into the domain either utilizing additional resources or completing on his/her own. The consultant is an expert in Bedrock and able to provide training to the client to also utilize Bedrock wizards. The consultant is well versed in uCern and PathNet wiki pages and able to direct client to the supporting tools to resolve issues. The consultant manages an issues list and works with the client to resolve system challenges. The consultant provides guidance for the Event Set Hierarchy and the arrangement of clinical results.
Start Date: ASAP
Length: 6 months to start
Hours: 40 hours/week
Vector Consulting Group, Inc. is a nationally recognized leader in Healthcare IT Staffing and Consulting Services. VCG provides healthcare organizations the expertise needed to attain strategic initiatives in Information Technology, while establishing long-term relationships through accountability, respect and integrity.
VCG offers extremely competitive rates for both and employees and contractors including the following full fortune 500 benefits for our employees: 401k retirement with company match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance. VCG also offers a bonus and referral program for those who are interested.
* Lead consultant on the project
* 5 Years or more Cerner Millennium PathNet General Lab design and build experience
* Must have experience being the lead on a project from start to finish on an implementation
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills
* Strong understanding of healthcare strategy, operations and ability to adjust to changing industry regulatory requirements
* Strong process analysis skills and ability to work in a team and collaborative environment
* Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
* Has participated in multiple phases of an integrated health system implementation
Already have an account? Log in here