VCG is looking for an expert Cerner PharmNet Expert responsible for driving the client through design of clinical and business process, solution and technology workflow, and successful adoption that will lead to achieved value. Through the use of Cerner's implementation approach and methodology, the Consultant will assist in change management, help identify opportunities for improvement, and is accountable for achieving the project's targeted outcomes. The Consultant will provide expert industry knowledge in complex client environments; contribute in a leadership capacity to advance the solution and its effectiveness; consult with clients and project teams to recognize and document benefits; provide gap analysis and process redesign recommendations, support client and project teams; develop associate domain expertise (clinical, revenue and operational) and consulting skills; consults with client to develop and apply appropriate policies and procedures.
• Lead consultant on the project
• Must have build experience
• Must have experience being the lead on a project from start to finish on an implementation
• Pharmacy Technician Certified or licensed pharmacist
• Medication Process and PowerChart (Computerized Provider Order Entry) application
•Applications/Tools: PhaMedMgr.exe, PhaDBTools.exe, PhaDBFreq.exe, DA2.exe, DiscernVisualDeveloper.exe, DCPTools.exe, Bedrock.exe, Coredrbuilder.exe
• Workflows: Pharmacy, Oncology (Infusion Center, Clinic, Inpatient), Point of Care, Medication Process, Computerized Provider Order Entry, Charging (Charge on Admin and Charge on Dispense)
• Proficient in: Microsoft Excel, PowerPlan design and build, Order sentence and Order folder design/build (including use of future orders)
• Ability to audit and note potential area(s) of concern, Pyxis – Cabinet build, formulary compare to Cerner, PowerForm, Dose Calculator, mPage
Start Date: 3/2/22
Length: 12 months to start
Hours: 40 hours/week
Vector Consulting Group, Inc. is a nationally recognized leader in Healthcare IT Staffing and Consulting Services. VCG provides healthcare organizations the expertise needed to attain strategic initiatives in Information Technology, while establishing long-term relationships through accountability, respect and integrity.
VCG offers extremely competitive rates for both and employees and contractors including the following full fortune 500 benefits for our employees: 401k retirement with company match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance. VCG also offers a bonus and referral program for those who are interested.