Descripción de oficio
Cerner SurgiNet/Anesthesia Expert
Kansas City, MO Al corriente: 2/17/2022
VCG is looking for a Cerner SurgiNet & Anesthesia expert who will be responsible for supporting efforts related to the design, build, implementation, training, evaluation, testing, maintenance and support of the Cerner system.
The Surgery Design Team Application Analyst roles include:
- Build support and optimization in production domains
- Build and validate builds in various domains
- Manage change control
- Problem solves and addresses Production Issues
Start Date: ASAP
Length: 4 months to start
Hours: 17-24 hrs/week
Vector Consulting Group, Inc. is a nationally recognized leader in Healthcare IT Staffing and Consulting Services. VCG provides healthcare organizations the expertise needed to attain strategic initiatives in Information Technology, while establishing long-term relationships through accountability, respect and integrity.
VCG offers extremely competitive rates for both and employees and contractors including the following full fortune 500 benefits for our employees: 401k retirement with company match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance. VCG also offers a bonus and referral program for those who are interested.
- Candidate must have a thorough understanding of Surgery workflows including PAC and Anesthesia
- Candidate must have a strong knowledge of both front and back end Cerner systems
- Candidate must have solid Cerner build, testing and implementation experiences (more than 7 years)
- Accustomed to monitoring change control and working ticket requests from end users.