VCG is looking for an expert Cerner Surgery/Anesthesia Consultant is responsible for driving the client through design of clinical and business process, solution and technology workflow, and successful adoption that will lead to achieved value. Through the use of Cerner's implementation approach and methodology, the Consultant will assist in change management, help identify opportunities for improvement, and is accountable for achieving the project's targeted outcomes. The Consultant will provide expert industry knowledge in complex client environments; contribute in a leadership capacity to advance the solution and its effectiveness; consult with clients and project teams to recognize and document benefits; provide gap analysis and process redesign recommendations, support client and project teams; develop associate domain expertise (clinical, revenue and operational) and consulting skills; consults with client to develop and apply appropriate policies and procedures.
• Lead consultant on the project
• Must have build experience
• Must have experience being the lead on a project from start to finish on an implementation
• Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite
• Excellent written communication skills
• Build, configure, and lead surgery design sessions.
• Consult on entire service line/department workflow, including all associated roles and operational/process metrics
• Facilitates current state, future state and gap analysis
• PowerNote experience – workflow knowledge, training, demo capabilities
• Departmental Scheduling experience
• Documentation experience: Pre, Intra and Post Op
• Tracking board experience
• Charging Services experience
• Supply chain experience– (item master, Lawson)
• Reporting/Ops Jobs build experience (snrreport builder, DA, DA2, PI, can write reports in CCL)
• Device experience (CareAware) For Anesthesia solution
• Troubleshooting experience – degree of experience (i.e. Not just logging a ticket)
• Training providers experience; Lead discussions in front of Anesthesiologists
AORN/Syntegrity content experience
• Experience with Optimization/Uplift of existing clients for both SurgiNet and Anesthesia
• CRNA or other clinical background
• Ability to lead small and large group sessions, both casual discussions and large formal education sessions
Start Date: 4/4/22
Length: 5 months to start
Hours: 40 hours/week
Vector Consulting Group, Inc. is a nationally recognized leader in Healthcare IT Staffing and Consulting Services. VCG provides healthcare organizations the expertise needed to attain strategic initiatives in Information Technology, while establishing long-term relationships through accountability, respect and integrity.
VCG offers extremely competitive rates for both and employees and contractors including the following full fortune 500 benefits for our employees: 401k retirement with company match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance. VCG also offers a bonus and referral program for those who are interested.