VCG is looking for multiple highly-motivated, career-minded healthcare IT recruiting professionals to join our rapidly expanding recruiting team! Healthcare IT recruiters will play a key role in achieving our future organizational growth strategy in healthcare IT! Responsible for sourcing, recruiting, and screening applicants for a variety of healthcare IT positions, including analysts, architects, trainers, software and network engineers. Successful candidates must display: Phone Skills, Recruiting Experience, Interviewing Skills, People Skills, Supports Diversity, Employment Law, Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization, Project Management and the ability provide sound assessments of personalities.
- Build relationships with contacts and candidates in the healthcare IT industry and gain the trust of a network of potential job candidates.
- Work with hiring managers to create job descriptions and technical screening metrics.
- List job openings on job boards, social media, corporate career web sites, and other possible channels.
- Source and identify candidates and coordinate meetings with hiring managers.
- Coordinate meetings as needed, conduct phone interviews, technical screens, reference checks, background checks and drug screenings.
- Negotiate salaries and benefits and compose candidate offers.
- Inform candidates not chosen of company's decision and/or client's feedback from interviews.
- Input accurate real-time documentation into our applicant tracking system.
- Identify new ways to market to healthcare IT clients and reach out to new job candidates.
- Generate status reports to the leadership team.
Vector Consulting Group, Inc. is a nationally recognized leader in Healthcare IT Staffing and Consulting Services. VCG provides healthcare organizations the expertise needed to attain strategic initiatives in Information Technology, while establishing long-term relationships through accountability, respect and integrity.
VCG offers extremely competitive rates for both employees and contractors including the following full fortune 500 benefits for our employees: 401k retirement with company match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance. VCG also offers a bonus and referral program for those who are interested.