Cerner Registration/Scheduling Expert
Kansas City, MO Posted: 12/15/2021
VCG is looking for an expert Cerner Patient Access Consultant to guide the client and Cerner colleagues in identifying and executing the changes required to achieve defined benefits. Using effective consulting skills in meetings and events, the consultant drives the client through design of clinical and business processes, solutions and technology workflows, and successful adoption that will lead to achieved value. The RevCycle Patient Access Consultant assists in organizational change management, helps clients identify opportunities for improvements, and is accountable for achieving the project's targeted outcomes. Consult to client workflows and build pertaining to registration and scheduling in the acute setting. This would include leveraging the Access Management Office and Scheduling Appointment Book application
Start Date: ASAP
Length: 6 months to start
Hours: 40 hours/week
Vector Consulting Group, Inc. is a nationally recognized leader in Healthcare IT Staffing and Consulting Services. VCG provides healthcare organizations the expertise needed to attain strategic initiatives in Information Technology, while establishing long-term relationships through accountability, respect and integrity.
VCG offers extremely competitive rates for both and employees and contractors including the following full fortune 500 benefits for our employees: 401k retirement with company match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance. VCG also offers a bonus and referral program for those who are interested.
• Lead consultant on the project
• Must have build experience for Cerner Registration and Scheduling.
• Must have experience being the lead on a project from start to finish on an implementation
• Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite
• Excellent written communication skills
• Build, configure, and lead registration/scheduling design sessions.
• Consult on entire service line/department workflow, including all associated roles and operational/process metrics
• Facilitates current state, future state and gap analysis.
• Ability to lead small and large group sessions, both casual discussions and large formal education sessions.
Already have an account? Log in here