VCG is looking for a Cerner CCL programmer for custom CCL development for several clients. Valid candidates would have the following experience:
• Lead the architecture, development and maintenance of a solution or platform
• Proactively identify gaps in the existing infrastructure and development process, acting as a catalyst for change for greater system and solution efficiency
• Provide direction in architecture discussions, design sessions and code reviews on functional correctness, architectural maintainability and performance
• Leverage deep technical and solution expertise to create clear, well-constructed technical designs of large scope
• Code for high-risk projects that have solution dependencies within and outside current team
• Iterate with strategy and operations organizations to maintain solution vision
• Promote engineering culture and values across the organization
• Primary skill required is Cerner Command Language (CCL)
Start Date: ASAP
Length: 6 months to start
Hours: 40 hours/week
Travel: 100% remote
Vector Consulting Group, Inc. is a nationally recognized leader in Healthcare IT Staffing and Consulting Services. VCG provides healthcare organizations the expertise needed to attain strategic initiatives in Information Technology, while establishing long-term relationships through accountability, respect and integrity.
VCG offers extremely competitive rates for both and employees and contractors including the following full fortune 500 benefits for our employees: 401k retirement with company match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance. VCG also offers a bonus and referral program for those who are interested.