VCG is looking for a Cerner CareAware MDI expert consultant responsible for providing consulting implementation services to clients throughout North America for medical device connectivity products. These services include the integrated technology deployments of hardware, software and clinical workflow consulting. As an MDI Consultant you will be focused on collaboratively guiding clients with new PathNet deployments with focus on the integration of lab analyzers, multiplexors and automation lines. You will support clients through regular project events, testing calls, status meetings, and conversion support. The MDI Consultant will provide expert industry knowledge in complex client environments. You will contribute to implementation best practices, troubleshoot device integration, assess risk, and mitigate findings throughout client engagements in partnership with engagement management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Must have experience being the lead on a MDI project from start to finish performing onsite and remote implementation tasks.
* Facilitate technical discovery and provide expertise based on the client specific environment and clinical workflow
* Must have configuration experience leveraging iCommand and Phoenix tools to configure Laboratory Medical Device Interfaces.
* Configuration of Cerner Connectivity Engines and Device Adaptors.
* Conducting technical training with appropriate client resources such as Clinical Informatics, IT, Lab Analysts, and Biomed.
* Adhere to established processes, methodologies, best practices for technical implementations, and documentation
* Advise on Device Integration deployment strategies, including interdependencies and design impacts
* Engage in client support outside of standard business hours, as needed to support client needs
* Establish client relationships and maintain a high level of client satisfaction
* Provide coaching and guidance to internal stakeholders in areas of product expertise
Start Date: ASAP
Length: 6 months to start
Hours: 40 hours/week
Vector Consulting Group, Inc. is a nationally recognized leader in Healthcare IT Staffing and Consulting Services. VCG provides healthcare organizations the expertise needed to attain strategic initiatives in Information Technology, while establishing long-term relationships through accountability, respect and integrity.
VCG offers extremely competitive rates for both and employees and contractors including the following full fortune 500 benefits for our employees: 401k retirement with company match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance. VCG also offers a bonus and referral program for those who are interested.