Cerner Rev. Cycle (Charge Services)
Kansas City, MO Posted: 9/24/2021
VCG is looking for a Cerner Revenue Cycle: Charge Services expert to guide the client and Cerner colleagues in identifying and executing the changes required to achieve defined benefits. Using effective consulting skills in meetings and events, the consultant drives the client through design of clinical and business processes, solutions and technology workflows, and successful adoption that will lead to achieved value. The RevCycle Charge Services Consultant assists in organizational change management, helps clients identify opportunities for improvements, and is accountable for achieving the project's targeted outcomes.
Start Date: ASAP
Length: 6 months to start
Hours: 40 hours/week
Vector Consulting Group, Inc. is a nationally recognized leader in Healthcare IT Staffing and Consulting Services. VCG provides healthcare organizations the expertise needed to attain strategic initiatives in Information Technology, while establishing long-term relationships through accountability, respect and integrity.
VCG offers extremely competitive rates for both and employees and contractors including the following full fortune 500 benefits for our employees: 401k retirement with company match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance. VCG also offers a bonus and referral program for those who are interested.
• Proficient in the charge services end user workflows, including Batch Charge Entry and Charge Viewer
• Proficient in the use of charge services tools: CSPricingTool, CSTierMaint, CSMiscSetup, GL Alias Tool
• Knowledge of charge services reporting functionality and ability to interpret reports to client
• Understanding of design requirements for various billing systems, including Cerner Patient Accounting
• Understanding of integrated design requirements for various Cerner solutions
Already have an account? Log in here