Cerner Rev. Cycle (Patient Accounting)
Kansas City, MO Posted: 9/21/2021
VCG is looking for a Cerner Revenue Cycle: Patient Accounting expert to guide the client and Cerner colleagues in identifying and executing the changes required to achieve defined benefits. Using effective consulting skills in meetings and events, the consultant drives the client through design of clinical and business processes, solutions and technology workflows, and successful adoption that will lead to achieved value.
Start Date: ASAP
Length: 6 months to start
Hours: 40 hours/week
Vector Consulting Group, Inc. is a nationally recognized leader in Healthcare IT Staffing and Consulting Services. VCG provides healthcare organizations the expertise needed to attain strategic initiatives in Information Technology, while establishing long-term relationships through accountability, respect and integrity.
VCG offers extremely competitive rates for both and employees and contractors including the following full fortune 500 benefits for our employees: 401k retirement with company match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance. VCG also offers a bonus and referral program for those who are interested.
* Familiar with and able to consult on any/all Model workflows applicable to the client's needs, including but not limited to, pre-billing claims workflows, claims follow up workflows including denial management, cash posting workflows.
* Able to actively participate and provide recommendations on key RevCycle metric improvements, including DNFB Days, CCR, AR Days. The consultant should people able to provide the client recommendations on reporting around these metrics.
* Have a working knowledge of any configuration tools or settings needed for desired outcomes in the Patient Accounting space, including pft_tools, ProFit Claim Manager, ProFit Business Manager, and RevCycle Maintenance as it relates to Work Item design/build.
* Familiar with project timelines and expectations including phases of the project for design, build, testing, and go live preparation. In addition, the consultant should be familiar with post conversion support processes including turnover to support for the Patient Accounting solution.
* Assists in organizational change management, helps clients identify opportunities for improvements, and is accountable for achieving the project"s targeted outcomes.
Already have an account? Log in here