Cerner Scheduling Expert
Kansas City, MO Posted: 9/21/2021
VCG is looking for an expert Cerner Patient Access - Scheduling Consultant to guide the client and Cerner colleagues in identifying and executing the changes required to achieve defined benefits. Using effective consulting skills in meetings and events, the consultant drives the client through design of clinical and business processes, solutions and technology workflows, and successful adoption that will lead to achieved value. The RevCycle Patient Access Consultant assists in organizational change management, helps clients identify opportunities for improvements, and is accountable for achieving the project's targeted outcomes.
Start Date: ASAP
Length: 6 months to start
Hours: 40 hours/week
Vector Consulting Group, Inc. is a nationally recognized leader in Healthcare IT Staffing and Consulting Services. VCG provides healthcare organizations the expertise needed to attain strategic initiatives in Information Technology, while establishing long-term relationships through accountability, respect and integrity.
VCG offers extremely competitive rates for both and employees and contractors including the following full fortune 500 benefits for our employees: 401k retirement with company match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance. VCG also offers a bonus and referral program for those who are interested.
* Lead consultant on previous projects.
* Must have build experience in Cerner Scheduling. Registration build experience also preferred.
* Able to work through design / configuration and testing for items as they relate, but not limited to, the following:
* Patient Scheduling & Registration conversations, Appointment Types, registration rules and Protocols
* Health Plans and it's integration with Patient Accounting
Already have an account? Log in here