Cerner Registration/Scheduling Expert
Kansas City, MO Posted: 9/4/2021
VCG is looking for multiple Cerner Registration & Scheduling Analyst, responsible for supporting efforts related to the design, build, implementation, training, evaluation, testing, maintenance and support of Cerner Millennium. Establishes and maintains relationships at the appropriate level between Hospital and Clients, in order to provide appropriate escalation of issues and solution benefits.
Patient Registration Application Analyst roles includes:
- Gathering Data Requirements for Registration design and build Design of Registration functionality
- Design of Registration functionality where Registration integrates with Scheduling applications/workflows
- Update and maintain Registration specific Data Collection Workbooks (DCW's) Workflow analysis
- Build using Cerner Millenium Registration and Scheduling build tools Testing - Unit, System, and Integration testing
- Provide Go-live support
- Sustainment as each site goes live (possible on-call rotation)
Start Date: ASAP
Length: 6 months to start
Hours: Full time
Travel: Primarily remote
Vector Consulting Group, Inc. is a nationally recognized leader in Healthcare IT Staffing and Consulting Services. VCG provides healthcare organizations the expertise needed to attain strategic initiatives in Information Technology, while establishing long-term relationships through accountability, respect and integrity.
VCG offers extremely competitive rates for both and employees and contractors including the following full fortune 500 benefits for our employees: 401k retirement with company match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance. VCG also offers a bonus and referral program for those who are interested.
- Candidates must have a thorough understanding of patient registration and scheduling procedures and related systems. Candidates must have a thorough understanding of business analysis processes.
- Candidates must have strong knowledge of both front and back end Cerner, specifically Cerner Millenium PMOffice, Person Management Build Tools, SchApptBook, and SchTools.
- Cerner Millennium implementation and sustainment experience in registrations and scheduling systems an asset.
Already have an account? Log in here