Descripción de oficio
Cerner Clinical Analyst/Informaticist
Kansas City, MO Al corriente: 8/31/2021
VCG is looking for multiple Cerner Sr. Clinical Analyst/informaticists to supplement the design & configure phase of the project. The role is responsible for clinical analysis and documentation of business requirements and configuration of Cerner applications with the specified technical and clinical requirements related to Clinical Design Team specialty area they are assigned to support. The role performs as a key member of the Clinical Design Team. The Cerner clinical analyst(s)/ informaticist analyzes and documents gaps between business requirements and relevant Cerner Module (software) features and functions. Working collaboratively with a variety of internal and external users, the Cerner clinical analyst(s)/informaticist develops detailed technical specifications to determine clinical and system requirements; participates in software analysis, tailoring and testing; and develops and validates the specification documentation. The Cerner clinical analyst(s)/ informaticist utilizes both clinical knowledge and strong technical computer skills to support the configuration, successful implementation, ongoing support and maintenance of the designated clinical Cerner Module(s) of their Design Team.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- leads and facilitates requirements gathering with internal and external stakeholders
- develops detailed application specifications
- validates specification documentation
- leads and/or participates in feasibility studies
- configuring and building using the Cerner build tools
- conducts application analysis, including (as required) system performance, capacity plans, system interfaces, data conversion routines, acceptance criteria, gap analysis, risks, opportunities
- documents changes in user processes, assists with business process redesign
- develops recommendations related to new applications and processes
- provides input into development of policies and procedures
- develops detailed work plans for application release and implementation schedules
- liaises with security/privacy coordinators to ensure compliance
Start Date: ASAP
Length: 6 months to start
Hours: Full time
Travel: Primarily remote
Vector Consulting Group, Inc. is a nationally recognized leader in Healthcare IT Staffing and Consulting Services. VCG provides healthcare organizations the expertise needed to attain strategic initiatives in Information Technology, while establishing long-term relationships through accountability, respect and integrity.
VCG offers extremely competitive rates for both and employees and contractors including the following full fortune 500 benefits for our employees: 401k retirement with company match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance. VCG also offers a bonus and referral program for those who are interested.
- Clinical qualification (RN, pharmacist, pharmacist technician);
- Previous informaticist experience an asset
- Proficient and knowledgeable at building and maintaining Cerner Millennium suite of applications
- Previous PowerPlan build experience required
- Preferred experience with implementing Cerner Millennium in a complex Acute Care Information Systems environment across multiple facilities
- Experience troubleshooting issues in Cerner, including a high level understanding of the Cerner data model and architecture.
- Previous Cerner training is an asset