Cerner Orders/ClinDoc Expert
Kansas City, MO Posted: 8/30/2021
VCG is looking for multiple Cerner Sr. Analysts for the following roles at our client site on the West coast to assist with mentoring and training of a junior staff. The ability to mentor/train junior staff is essential in this role and the candidate should be a skilled Cerner builder with the patience to train junior staff with only basic Cerner training. Consultant will also be required to report on the progress of the new staff achievement of their learning objectives. Consultants may be asked to perform Cerner build on the project as well. Candidates must be experts in design and build of any of the following solutions and also have IT maintenance training experience for the respective solution area:
- Cerner Orders/ClinDoc - Acute Care
Start Date: ASAP
Length: 6 months to start
Hours: Full time
Travel: Primarily remote
Vector Consulting Group, Inc. is a nationally recognized leader in Healthcare IT Staffing and Consulting Services. VCG provides healthcare organizations the expertise needed to attain strategic initiatives in Information Technology, while establishing long-term relationships through accountability, respect and integrity.
VCG offers extremely competitive rates for both and employees and contractors including the following full fortune 500 benefits for our employees: 401k retirement with company match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance. VCG also offers a bonus and referral program for those who are interested.
- Experience with design and build in Cerner Millennium modules for any of the following: (Orders and Clinical Documentation)
- Advanced knowledge of Discern Rules and utilizing CCLs within rules.
- Previous Cerner IT maintenance training is required
- Proficient and knowledgeable at building and maintaining Cerner Millennium suite of applications
- Preferred experience with implementing Cerner Millennium in a complex Acute/Ambulatory Care Information Systems environment
- Experience troubleshooting issues in Cerner, including a high level understanding of the Cerner data model and architecture
Already have an account? Log in here